Sahel Capital is a leading fund manager and advisory firm focused on west Africa with deep roots in private equity, financial advisory, management consulting and agribusiness. When you partner with Sahel, you benefit from quality financial and operating experience, broad industry knowledge, and a powerful network of global relationship.
- Manage programme of tailor-made business development services for youth and women-led SMEs in Kano, Kaduna, Oyo, Ogun state
- Provide advice about business growth opportunities of existing horticultural SMEs
- Promote youth and women employment, leadership, gender sensitive service delivery (within project, with stakeholders)
- Location: Abuja, regular visits to Kano, Kaduna, Oyo,Ogun states.
- 10 years proven experience in providing business development services (BDS) to SMEs (small and medium enterprises) in the agricultural sector, and preferably in the horticulture sector.
- 5 years experience in managing BDS programmes in the agricultural sector including financial management, marketing strategies, stock management, human resource management, business planning.
- Experience in cost-benefit analyses for companies.
- Experience in business case development.
- Successfully facilitated access to finance for agricultrural SMEs (with commercial banks, MFIs).
- Well networked with financial institutions.
- Working experience in Northern Nigeria, Kano and Kaduna is preferred.
- Conversant in Hausa language is preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: The expected starting date of the project is quarter four of 2021 and is contingent on donor funding.